When it come to food preferences, there are a lot of foods that I enjoy eating. I'm not actually a food picker because I like all most all kinds of foods. Although I like a lot of foods, there is a kind of food that I don't like at all. I hate bitter food so much that I sometime would have a nightmare just thinking about it. I don't know how people could eat and enjoy that kind of food. It tastes bitter and that kind of taste make me want to throw up immediately after put in into my mouth.

I still remember that one day my mom made a bitter melon soup with pork. This soup is very common for Cambodian people especially the people who like bitter soup. That was the first time I tried bitter melon soup. After it cooked, I saw my mom eat it and felt like it was tasty and yummy. I asked her if it actually yummy because just the smell of it already made me feel uncomfortable. She didn't tell me the truth and she said that "Try it, it is good." I believed her and tried to take a sip of the soup. At first, it was sweet and I tried to take a bite on a bitter melon. You know what that was the last time that I ate bitter melon. I swear, I never ever eat that kind of food again. I know that bitter taste sometime good for your health but not for me. I rather eat something else than eating this food. How about you guys.
What do you guys think about bitter food? Do you like it?
I feel you because I used to try this bitter melon soup with pork it tasted very bad and bitter. I couldn't even eat the pork when we cooked with this bitter melon soup, and I swear I will never try it again and this is also the worst food that I have ever tried too. 😂😂
ReplyDeleteSo we are one kind of people.🤣🤣
DeleteI think It's not that bad. You can try to reduce bitter flavor from bitter melon.
ReplyDeleteNo no no no ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ even the smell of it was bitter.
Delete